Just because you are small or weak in one area does not mean you cannot be a shark.

Rule of thirds memory device.

Also probably provoking every visual perfectionist ever out there, while smiling about it which is a bad habit I do not want to pick up.

Vaguely awkward to realize that I generally cannot make something that is a perfectly balanced image without resorting to a machines or physical assistance (a guideline, a ruler, a straightedge...) The things that come from flow without attempting balance I enjoy the result of--but every damn time I try to create, with intent, a balanced image I get something as lopsided as my face. I think my mind is trying to tell me something.

I suppose it's normal to use machine assistance, most things I use in my life are created that way---but why this desire to be able to freehand a perfectly balanced image?

Also a slight reference to the..biological marker? If I remember correctly where our minds are automatically cued to respond with attraction to faces that are balanced and symetrical. Something about genetics? Read it ages ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossbone Pirate, Slink

Crossbone Pirate