Looking at how much changing programs changes a look.

Raccoon Logo which arose through no good reason and we kept to remind ourselves that when someone says something like 'logo' it should be something like this. This simple. Nothing interesting. Nothing fancy. Simple, recognizable, easy to duplicate, not the center of attention.

---------------------------------------

 Niche or style note: Program.

What program you use can pretty much change your style (as a beginner) to unrecognizable. Using a consistent program and style is probably key to making something that eventually gets watchers.

Personal example:


Kept seeing their series of headshots in the recommended section. After a few of them, just added to watch list cause if I was gonna keep faving them I might as well watch the artist. I recognized and liked a consistent style and probably would not have plus watched it except It stuck in my mind as ‘this one artist, similar things, I liked this before.’
If they were switching between vectors, real life art, and a painting program, I might not have realized the artist whose peices I liked often was the same one and +watched them.  When I looked through their gallery, it was all the same thing, which I liked all of. More or less as a reminder to stay in a niche, based on how I reacted to seeing these things. I knew I wanted to watch them because:
1.Seen a product I recognized multiple times that I liked,faved.
2. When I went to the profile/gallery, it was all the same thing, which was stuff I liked.

XD Following, self, be like what you like. (Also most of those were successful.)


This guy had a very specific ‘thank you’ sticker that made me realize I’d faved a lot of his pieces. Made sense to watch them. His artwork wasn’t consistently the same kind, but his stamp was. His stamp functioned like a logo would in real life. His style was inconsistent, varied, but I liked several of his pieces and wouldn't have realized this without the logo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossbone Pirate, Slink

Crossbone Pirate