Male portrait practice

I finally remembered the color of your eyes. heh. Kept trying to draw this person a few years ago when I was around them, and someone else I knew kept substituting himself into the drawing, which is fine, but as a personal challenge I spent a lot of time trying to draw this guy and get him into paper and out of my heart and soul. Someone I loved dearly, but was terrible at loving. Heh.
------------

Crow:

After seeing about 10-20 posts where people celebrate certain milemarks of watchers (gamifiers, often the people that use watch for watch and similar) it’s really a weird trend. I understand that it worked well in gaming talkers for the first people that used it, and if people buy into it and support who they’re pushing up I get the ‘joyous celebrate’ but when it shows up a bunch it’s just weird. *I may be grumpy and old in saying this.  XD I may just be lacking in joy so the exclamation points after it just make me O_o. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossbone Pirate, Slink