Crossbone Pirate red.

One of the pirates from the stories found here:

------------------

What I learned this one was intersting


Google analytics can show you what pages people visit, and how much time they spend there. I found out that someone spends or spent a -lot- of time on my activity page, which was interesting cause I didn’t even know that there was a page that listed all my activity and every action I did on the platform. It was useful to find that page--Other than that, I got proof that sharing the Your-character- here stuff was working as it was the most viewed page for a while after...XD spamming it to a bunch of sales sites. 

Downside, it was not appealing enough to get faves or get buys. The artwork itself might not have been appealing, but people definitely came and looked at it a lot, so whether they saw it or not was easy to access in one page (You could do that manually, but nice to see it without having to pull up each page and check.)

It provides a lot of information. You can probably figure out a lot about the person looking at your page, including a very small radius of location in some cases. Like less than an 10 acres, XD apparently.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crossbone Pirate, Slink

Crossbone Pirate